Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leather and Leopard

Leather and leopard are both very bold prints/materials to have on clothing, so I thought it would be really fun to go all out and wear them all at once. I kept the shoes neutral just so all the focus would be on the apparel. This is definitely bolder look than I would normally wear, but sometimes, you have to push out of your comfort zone to try new things you may like, and I ended up liking this look a lot!


Jacket: All Saints. Blouse: Unknown. Jeans: AG Denim. Shoes: Charles Jourdan.






Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You look awesome sweetie! Yes leopard print and leather can be quite a heavy mix but you pull it of with such ease because of the chic way you've styled the pieces. I especially like the neutral shoes and how they bring a certain softness to the edgier side of the look.

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilting on that jacket!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love the sandals! you look gorgeous! following you now dear. follow me if back if you'd like. :)

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kocham kurtkÄ™ !!! <3 *.*
    Zapraszam do mnie ---> thealexlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete