Thursday, March 28, 2013

When In San Diego

On my last day in SoCal, I decided to go visit one of my very best friends down in San Diego, for some fun in the sun. While it was a short visit, it was really good to be able to see her a couple of times in the week. I decided to also take that opportunity to give my very, very pale legs some color. I wore a new dress, and white blazer, for an easy, yet put together look. You may notice that the pattern of the dress is very familiar, but what can I say, when I love something, I really love it ;)


Dress: Anthropologie. Blazer: Classique Entier. Flats: Halogen. Bag: Zara.






Pin It

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the pattern play here. It's like your shoes were made to be worn with this dress. The white blazer anchors the look so well. Absolutely incredible look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! I love the classic shape and the mix of prints it has and the white blazer compliments those classic tones perfectly. Super chic look my dear:)

    Take care and have a great weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! Where did you get it? I could only find the yellow version on nordstrom. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur outfit is simply STUNNING!!!

    www.taintedfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is simply amazing!! love it..
    good luck :))

    www.h-illa-rious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete