Monday, January 21, 2013

Mixed Media

Happy happy Monday! I didn't have to go into work today, which I'm pretty stoked about. You need an extra day every now and then to just catch up and recharge, which exactly what I did.

This outfit is something that was haphazardly put together, fortunately I looked like I was put together... sometimes it doesn't work that way... I've been obsessed with statement necklaces recently, and this one is probably my favorite. How awesome is it?


Coat: Zara. Sweater: Madewell. Blouse: Ellison via Stitch Fix. Jeans: Gap. Shoes: Rachel Comey. Necklace: Zara.








Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Sweetie you always manage to combine classic, edgy and statement pieces and style them in way that is so chic and effortless, which I find refreshing and inspiring. :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabulous coat!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace!
    Xx

    www.thepowerofthecurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete