Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Melancholy

Hey everyone! I know the quality of these photos aren't the best, but the sky was so beautiful on this day, that I had to use it as a back drop for outfit photos, so I apologize for the low lighting.

This outfit is a result of my New Years resolution. I haven't worn these pants in a long while, so I decided to toughen them up for the office with a studded denim vest. It seems as though I've been going a tougher, or more boho route with all of my more classic pieces, so I guess my style is changing up a bit! Maybe I'll save more clothes than I thought


Shirt: Banana Republic. Vest: Tobi.com. Pants: American Apparel. Shoes: Madewell. Bag: H&M. Scarf: Stitch Fix.






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love those classic trousers honey. Love how you styled with them with other classic but whilst still incorporating those edgier tones! I think the photos are still very pretty :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete