Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bundle Up!

This outfit was put together very quickly, on a very rushed morning. As you can see, when I'm rushed I immediately go for neutrals/black, so in order to keep the outfit interesting I play with the elements to make it unique. Tucking my jeans into socks, throwing on a (useful) beanie, and topping it off with a brightly colored necklace, adds the perfect unique touches, to keep this from getting too boring.


Jacket: Michael Kors. Sweater: Cynthia Rowley. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Socks: Bass. Booties: Rachel Comey. Beanie: Kyle's. Necklace: Forever 21.









Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You are so right my dear, all these extra little details really put a unique and unexpected spin on a fairly simple look. Really love this look, its casual, classic and yet still very chic! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is absolutely adorable!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie! It was such a good TJ Maxx find!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this look! Its so hard to do cold weather and look cute, but you nailed it!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! It is hard to look cute on cold days, so I'm glad you think so!

      Delete