Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Borrowed From The Boys

I absolutely love menswear. I think guys' outfits are just flat out cool. So I decided to emulate a masculine look, and make it a little feminine. I threw on a plain white tee, bf jeans and bf blazer as the main players for the look. A sparkly necklace and red lip are the feminizing pieces, and the booties are the final touch. What do you think of this borrowed from the boys look?


Blazer: Anthropologie. Tee: Hanes via Target. Jeans: Gap. Booties: Rachel Comey. Necklace: Forever 21. Belt: Men's Banana Republic. Bag: Anthropologie












Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I loveeee it!! The more masculine silhouette is and looks so chic. I love the touch of sparkle with that beautiful necklace, perfect for adding a feminine charm to this outfit :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. I love the balance of the masculine and feminine!
    I just nominated you for the liebster award! You can check it out on my blog with the link below!

    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-round-two.html

    ~ Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! What an honor caroline! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I'm right there with you. You look so cool and chic but still relaxed -- love it.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete