Monday, January 7, 2013

Accessorize

I don't have my ears pierced. When I was little, I did, but it was a traumatizing experience, so I didn't keep up with them. Now I regret it, but I still don't want to pierce them. So these bold clip on earrings from Target were a no brainer buy! I decided to pile on the accessories with this outfit, and just have fun with it. I really like how it turned out! Plus I promised I would wear this skirt with a huge sweater, so here it is!


Coat: Zara. Sweater: Men's unknown. Skirt: Anthropologie. Boots: Rachel Comey. Socks: Target. Earrings: Target. Necklace: Anthropologie. Bag: Anthropologie. Pin: Vintage.






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Those earrings are so pretty my dear and that necklace is also a great piece! Ah and that coat is gorgeous, loving how it looks with the printed skirt and that classic and cosy sweater. I also love how those amazing boots always put such a chic and unexpected twist on a look, they are timeless :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete