Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stitch Fix

Hey everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Instead of a regularly scheduled Trend-Spotting post today, I wanted to share with you guys something I'm really excited about!

I've been working at Stitch Fix for close to two months now, and it's been a hustle. We are growing super fast, and customers are loving what we do, so this past weekend, we decided to launch our revamped site. Definitely stop by and check it out, and maybe explore your options if you were to become a member.

A brief summary of what we do is below, but basically we are an online personal shopping service, where we send you a box of personally curated items as often as you'd like. No two boxes are the same, and we take the time to get to know each customer! It's definitely a fun service, and having been a customer before working here, I loved the little box waiting for me when I came home!


Click here to check it out!! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. wow. My personal stylist. It sounds pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you guys dont serve Canada eh?

      Delete
    2. Hey Aisha! Right now we are too small to do so, but we are hoping to soon!!

      Delete
  2. What you are doing is great idea!!!

    And you are such a beautiful and classy girl! I like your style!
    Just found you on Lookbook! No doubt following you since now!
    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete