Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trend-Sptting: Oversized Outerwear


The temperatures are dropping, and some have even seen the first snowfall! I thought it was a perfectly appropriate time to discuss another trend that I am absolutely loving for the season. Oversized Outerwear was all over the runways, and now, all over  fashion/street style icons. Although, as of now, most coats in this trend are in the higher price bracket, I have seen great iterations and H&M and Zara. Also, don't be afraid of digging in your local thrift store, you may find a warm, fuzzy treasure!

Trend-Sptting: Oversized Outerwear


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cozy look -- I love that army green one!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green one is definitely a great casual option!

      Delete
  2. Hi sweetie, I am loving these picks. I love how a oversized coat looks, though it can be hard finding the perfect one. I really love that light grey one on the bottom right, now that is perfect! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO hard finding the perfect one. I had a great one a few years back- and stupidly got rid of it about a year ago! Wish I hadn't.

      Delete