Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Paisley

Sometimes, when I throw random things on together, it just happens to turn into an outfit I really like! Today turned out to be one of those days. I really do believe that the piece that is working overtime to pull it all together is the blue oxford. It sharpens the oversized jacket, and highlights the colors in the skirt, while adding a professional element that ties in the loafers. Don't you love pieces that can do so much to a look?? I do!

Jacket: Zara. Shirt: Banana Republic. Skirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Franco Sarto. Necklace: Gifted. Belt: Vintage. Tights and Socks: Target. Bag: Anthropologie.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled this look sweetie! That paisley print skirt is gorgeous, I love its colours. I definitely agree with you that the blue shirt brings all the other pieces together and along with the loafers gives classic balance to the more casual tones :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete