Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Is Here

This past Sunday was the first time, I feel, that it really felt like Fall in the city. The air was crisp, and there was a frigid breeze, but the skies were clear and beautiful. It's exactly the kind of weather I love. I decided to pull out all my favorite Fall textures. Tweed, wool, luxurious suede, and cozy cotton tees are my go to, to stay warm, comfy, yet chic.


Blazer: Zara. Tee: Target (Hanes), Skirt: Madewell. Shoes: Franco Sarto. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Scarf: World Market.




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. i like this outfit ver very much:) you look so classy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is amazingly chic! love every piece that you wear!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for such an amazing compliment!

      Delete
  3. Sweetie you look great and like always very chic! I am in love with that skirt of yours, the colour and the paper bag waist is beautiful. I adore your shoes and I love how they look with the skirt, they give the outfit a androgynous tone. :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a thoughtful comment, Daniella!

      Delete