Sunday, August 5, 2012

Trend-Spotting: Pink Lady


It looks as though one of the on trend colors for Fall is going to be pink. It's a color that I am slowly finding to like more and more, and can see this being incorporated into outfits beginning now, and into the Fall. If the color is too much, try accessorizing with bold pink shoes, lips, or nails. You could also try wearing paler pinks with office pieces, like blazers and trousers, and don't forget that jewelry is the easiest item you can take from outfit to outfit.


Trend-Spotting: Pink Lady



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post sweetie! I'm like you, I'm growing to really like pink and I think it's quite a refreshing colour to have for fall :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all shades of pink, so I am totally on board with this trend!

    ReplyDelete