Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Favorites

Wearing my current favorite items in rotation at once gives me a feeling that can't be beat. Maybe it's just me, and some sort of disease, where I am far too attached to my clothing- but I usually wear my emotions, and on this day I was feeling pretty damn good.

I also woke up with my hair in perfect curls, and volume- which very rarely happens, so that may also have something to do with it!


Blazer: Anthropologie. Top: Anthropologie. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Madewell. Necklace: Vintage. Bag: Vintage.





Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Perhaps I have the same disease! But at any rate, I love this look and am so jealous of your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, but I am super jealous you woke up with that hair!! Mine is usually sticking straight up or matted to my face :(

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually my hair is like that, too, and it take a few minutes with a straightening iron. I don't know how it happened- but I'm glad it was documented!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Aw honey looking so chic once again! I love this look you've balanced out your peplum top and blazer perfectly the skinny jeans and I really like the subtle print play with your rolled up sleeves. Stunning and chic as always :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Daniella! I'm always so humbled that you take the time to comment :)

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit. So polished! And your hair does indeed look gorgeous by the way!

    xo Caroline
    http://thefeministajournals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is beautiful and really pops when paired with jeans and a blazer. And yay for good hair days! :)

    ReplyDelete