Sunday, May 27, 2012

Trend- Spotting: Flapper Girl


If the image above doesn't get you excited for The Great Gatsby, then I don't know what will. I'm most excited about the wardrobe for the film, and I believe the anticipation, and hype leading up to the film, and the excitement, and inspiration after seeing it will lead to a 1920's flapper girl revival trend. So ladies, pull out your pearls, drop waist dresses, and fringed pieces and let the inner flapper girl out. Below are some gorgeous picks, though most are a little more than an arm and a leg. Especially that ETRO dress that I now dream about...


Trend- Spotting: Flapper Girl


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I am so excited for the movie! The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books, and so far it seems as if the movie will live up to the book! I really love the two skirts you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this movie!! 1920's fashions are so great; I'm loving all the fringe skirts that I've been seeing lately.
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete