Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Casual Denims

Here I am again in my new favorite jeans, doing a different take on the "denim on denim" trend. I don't know if I can personally work the blue denims together, but I love pairing different colored ones in one outfit. I loved the look of the blue chambray button up, with the pretty and neutral pattern of these J. Brand floral jeans. I went for a casual day to night look with some fun jewelry, quirky pink patent brogues, and my new clutch for a dressier piece. This look took me from a casual Saturday day, to drinks with the ladies at night :)


Shirt: H&M (similar) Jeans: J. Brand (here) Shoes: Zara. Necklace: Larimar. Belt: Men's BR. Silver Bracelet: Vintage. Red Bracelet: Gifted. Leather Bracelet: Banana Republic. Clutch: Anthropologie.





Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I love those pants so much, and they looks great with the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a set almost just like your outfit (same exact jeans!) a couple weeks ago! Coinkidink!

    http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com/2012/05/floral-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit :) you look very good in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fall more and more in love with those jeans every time i see them. Love how you styled them with chambray shirt and those pastel coloured brogues!! The brown belt sets the look off perfectly. :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! One of my favorite things about denim shirts is that they go from casual to a night out so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love everything down to the loafers :)

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clara- Thank you! I'll most definitely stop by!

    Fashionably Geeked- I saw!! It looked awesome :)

    Alice- Thank you! And thanks for stopping by!!

    Daniella- Thank you very much, my dear!

    A Stylized Hysteria- They definitely are very versatile! Thanks for your comment!

    Ashleigh- Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clara- Thank you! I'll most definitely stop by!

    Fashionably Geeked- I saw!! It looked awesome :)

    Alice- Thank you! And thanks for stopping by!!

    Daniella- Thank you very much, my dear!

    A Stylized Hysteria- They definitely are very versatile! Thanks for your comment!

    Ashleigh- Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! I am obsessed with these jeans, but can't pull the trigger due to size concerns. Have yours stretched at all? I am between 26 and 27 in most jeans, but have never tried J Brand before. Do they run smaller than other brands? I can only find a size 26 on sale and I'm worried they will be too tight in the waist :-/decisions, decisions....!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look can't get any better.The shirt, the jeans and those shoes. I'm gutted because there's no way to purchase J.brand where I live and they seem to make the most wonderful jeans. Sucks!

    ReplyDelete