Sunday, April 22, 2012

Trend-Spotting: Track Pant/Trouser Hybrid


Another trend that I've been seeing all over the place is the track pant/trouser hybrid. A few of my favorite bloggers have even sported an outfit showcasing this trend, beautifully. This falls into the bigger "sporty chic" umbrella trend we are seeing for Spring, but I wanted to focus on the track pant because I find it the more difficult piece to pull of. Though difficult, I do find it chic when done right. The key is to pair it with clothing that will make it look like less of a work out, or lazy day, and more like an intentional ensemble. I think these pants look best when paired with a loose silk top, a well fitted and structured blazer, and either open toed sandals, or pointy toed pumps. 
Track Pant/Trouser Hybrid


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment