Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stripe x Stripe

I really like this outfit that I wore over the weekend, but unfortunately the wind was so intense that I just couldn't capture a good image. My favorite part was the proportions of the different hemlines. I like that even though the coat is longer than average, the dress was even longer to peek out, while letting my boots show, too. The different stripes were also fun to put together, and I added the vintage scarf for a touch of fun.

Coat: Steven Alan. Dress: Forever 21. Boots: Rachel Comey. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Scarf: Vintage. Bag: Schuler & Sons.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Loving the stripes! And that coat is amazing.
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try pulling off the boots with a long dress look- this inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look sweetie!! The proportions have been styled perfectly and love the subtle print clashing! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah: Thank you so much!

    Allie: Thank you! Being told that something I did inspired someone is one of the best compliments I could get!

    Daniella: Thank you! I was a little inspired by your recent stripe post :)

    ReplyDelete