Thursday, April 5, 2012

Inspiration


I know, I know. You're thinking "What the hell is this Fall outfit I'm seeing?" We just entered Spring, and I am super excited for pastels, neons, and wispy light layers, however, San Francisco hasn't got the memo of the season upgrade. Get with it, SF! It may be sunny, but it's so damn windy and cold, I'm looking to Fall for some outfit inspiration, and what perfect timing for Banana Republic to release their Fall sneak peak! I love the use of mustards, and burgundies, as well as rich wools, and leathers. It's a classic Fall collection, and you can never go wrong with that. My favorite season to dress for is Fall, so I'm happy to see this direction in retailers.


For the entire collection visit FabSugar.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great inspiration sweetie!! Love these Fall looks! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those booties and obsessed with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration! Love the red detailing

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete