Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring!

Not only is it the first day of Spring, but it is also the Persian New Year for me today!! So even though you may not celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful Spring, and year ahead of you.

Ironically, I wore a pretty monochromatic outfit for a day that called on pastels, or maybe even neons. I like the ease, and flowy feel of this blouse from H&M, and though it is monochromatic, it feels very warm weather appropriate. I also added a pop of purple with the shoes, just for some festivity ;)

Blouse: H&M. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Calvin Klein. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Belt: Men's BR. Bag: Schuler & Sons.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Simple chic perfection sweetie!!! I love this look :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    http://freeespirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, as always, Daniella!

    Thank you, Emily!

    ReplyDelete