Monday, March 5, 2012

Poncho

I hope everyone had a smooth Monday. I was woken up by a 4.0 earthquake at 5am, which happened to indicate how the rest of my day was going to go. Did any of you feel the earthquake in the Bay Area?

After a sunshiny weekend, the fog rolled in, which I was actually excited for because I've been meaning to wear this exact outfit. Inspired by Steven Alan's Fall 2011 look book, I thought a poncho over a short dress was a fun and flirty look, all while maintaining warmth. I love how the color and print of the dress peeks out from under the poncho, adding some visual interest to an otherwise gray and oversized look.

Poncho: Cynthia Rowley (similar) Dress: Zara. Booties: Anthropologie (similar) Hat: Pendleton (similar) Tights: H&M. Gloves: H&M. Bag: Anthropologie.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You wear that poncho so well. And I love the mix of rich colours in your ensemble. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. the poncho looks so cute on you - i'm too short to pull off the look.

    ps. congrats on the fab sugar feature (we were both on the email this week! yay!)

    annette
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. i like so much your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo an earthquake? I don't think we've had earthquake here since I was little! Loveeeee your poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette- Thank you so much! And congrats to you, too! I loved your midi skirt! Definitely looking forward to wearing those once the weather warms up.

    Clara- Thank you! And thanks for stopping by. Be sure to follow me if you haven't already for updates :)

    Kylee- Yeah it was pretty startling...obviously. Hahaha. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete