Monday, February 13, 2012

NYFW Favorites

I've been keeping up with all of New York Fashion Week's shows, and below I have my two favorite collections that I thought I would share with you guys. While all the designers had amazing, and innovative outfits on the runway, Lela Rose's and Steven Alan's collections spoke the most to me. Both are easily wearable, and are totally my style. I loved the ultra feminine, yet edgy looks that came down the Lela Rose Runway. I'm glad that bold colors and prints are part of the Fall 2012 aesthetic in this collection. Steven Alan went for a more traditional Fall feel with a lot of wool and tweed. His collection was more tailored and menswear inspired, which you know I love, but he kept it feminine-cool with bright pops of color, like hot pink, and floral patterns. Did you guys keep up with NYFW? What collections hit home for you?

Click on the links for a full runway review!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love these looks too!
    the mustard dress is gorgeous!

    xo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey,Love the look of these collections. I think i especially love the Steve Allen collection! :) Great post sweetie :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete