Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spring Showers

With on and off sprinkles yesterday, I found it comfortable to wear a more Spring appropriate outfit. The generally sunny day inspired me to pull out some color, and while they don't necessarily match, I thought that they complimented each other quite well. The shoes have to be my favorite part of the outfit, because from the front they look like plain black pumps, but from the side they are a work of wooden art. I found these guys at nearly 75% off their original Anthropologie price at Jeremy's. Love that store!

Trench: Vintage. Blouse and Trousers: H&M. Shoes: Schuler & Sons. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Belt: Vintage. Bag: Anthropologie. Umbrella: H&M.



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great look! Love your shoes and the all the camel.

    Love your style and blog. Would you like us to follow each other? x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are so cool! they do give off a very disguised look until you turn to the side. love your whole look today. <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loreleid- Thank you! And thanks for stopping by!

    Toni- Thank you! Yeah, the shoes add that extra special something. I can see myself wearing them with everything. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur style is awesome!! keep it going!! lve thses pics!! soo good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style,so unique and those trousers i want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shervin's World- So crazy, Shervin is my younger brother's name! Thank you for the compliment and stopping by :)

    Rose- Thank you so much! The trousers are still available at H&M in a variety of colors!

    ReplyDelete