Thursday, January 5, 2012

Currently Craving: Leopard Print Heels

I did it again. After styling this outfit for New Year's, I can't help but think that adding leopard print pumps to my wardrobe would bring me one step closer to feeling as though it is complete. I'm picky about the print, heel height, and style of the shoe, as it can go from classy to not-so-much very quickly, so below are two of my favorites. Coincidentally both are from Madewell. Of course the leopard print pumps by Rebecca Minkoff I featured in the outfit are favorites, too!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. ooo i love the second ones. so fab and totally fierce...

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clog boots are amazing!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumps are really, really cool. The shape is really unique. I've always loved leopard print shoes but I have the hardest time finding ones that I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clog booties! I might be partial though because the suede ones are on my wish list. Either way, get 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete