Friday, January 20, 2012

Currently Craving: Leopard Print Coat

I know, I know. I have a leopard print blouse, and I'm still on the look out for the perfect pair of leopard print shoes; I shouldn't add a leopard print coat to my arsenal. It's too tempting to say no, though. It's the perfect statement making coat, and while you can keep everything casual, adding the coat makes you that much more glam with no effort at all. Since it's such a fleeting trend, I'd rather look for a vintage coat than invest in a new one, and I've seen some great options for very reasonable prices; they just haven't fit...

Blair from Atlantic-Pacific sporting my favorite look so far.

Celebs in various versions of the leopard print coat.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! It will be pouring all weekend in San Francisco, so I'm going to do my best to stay warm and cozy indoors. If it does let up momentarily, I'll be taking some outfit pics for you guys, since I've worn a lot of things I want pictures of, but haven't been able to get due to the rain :)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. that leopard coat is oh so fabulous.
    i love the length of it too!

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same as you! i have lots of leopard print things, but a leopard print coat is like a must have. hope you find a great one! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is so cute and i love your shoes!!!
    i have leopard jacket and i really like it!!!
    xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete