Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ikat

Happy Sunday! I've been feeling miserable for most of the weekend, these damn winds have been blowing some germs my way, so instead of a regular outfit post I got something else. I know it's been a few months, but I've got some fun pictures my friend Alec took of me. If you don't remember/know what I'm talking about, go here. I like this outfit mainly because the ikat pattern on the dress is so bold it makes the look. Minimal accessories are needed, which is why I stuck with one necklace and a beanie for fun. Expect more from the set of pictures to pop up now and then on the blog.
Dress: Anthropologie. Beanie: Unknown. Necklace: Vintage. Shoes: Miss Albright.



* Photo Credit: Alec Cummings. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. hi! i'm Izzaura, a new fashion blogger from Indonesia...

    Am really glad to find your blog!! Great blog & love your looks too :)

    I personally love this look, because we have kain ikat like this in Indonesia!!! love this ikat so much!!!! :))

    have followed your blog & if you don't mind pls visit my blog (and if you don't mind, follow back :D)

    xoxo, Izzaura ♥
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete