Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Everyday Glitz

Nothing like a sequined blazer and great peep-toes to dress up a completely casual jeans and tee look. Inspired by the glam of the dresses I picked out as hypothetical/potential birthday dresses, I thought I should give my everyday look that treatment. A little sparkle can make anyone feel like a hundred bucks!

Hope everyone has a safe, family filled, fun filled, and food filled Thanksgiving!

Blazer: Anthropologie. Shirt: Forever 21. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Miss Albright. Belt: Vintage. Watch: Vintage. Bag: Lucky Penny.




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blazer! :) It's nice to see a way to dress up the usual tee and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trendy chic look! Especially I love the blazer!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete