Thursday, November 17, 2011

Club Copycat

Remember how I said I wanted to recreate this look? Well this is my attempt at it, and I'm pretty satisfied. What I liked so much about the original look was the effortlessness of it all. The look really did speak to a "throw it on and go" vibe, but every element seems to be chosen in a meticulous manner to perfect it. I was lucky enough to have a lot of similar pieces in my closet, speaks to my hoarding/shopping nature, but the original outfit makes me crave an awesome tan jacket with contrasting sleeves now.
So how did I do? Were there any looks from Club Monaco's collection you fell in love with?

Trench: H&M. Cardigan: Anthropologie. Blouse: Anthropologie. Pants: H&M. Socks: H&M. Booties: Coclico. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Necklaces: Forever 21, vintage. Bag: H&M



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! I would never be able to pull of that shade of pant but they are so awesome on you! You're totally right about the effortless of it. To me the look feels earthy and edgy all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look amazing, I love ur pants so much!! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of the TROUSERS and shoes!!!!Great outfitt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! Love those colours and those sunglasses are so cool :)

    Kisses, Veronika

    http://the-pink-mango.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete