Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birth Day

Just a quick outfit post before the festivities begin. I spent my day hanging out in South Park, shopping, and eating. A good relaxing way to spend the day. I've never been into the denim shirt look but I was convinced to try it, and I'm glad I did. They're quite comfy and stylish, just the way I like em :)

Shirt: Zara. Trousers: Anthropologie. Booties: Coclico. Necklace: Anthropologie. Watch: Vintage. Bracelet: Gifted. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Bag: H&M.





Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Cat-eyes look great on you. You have just the right shape of face.

    Chic!

    <3, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace. What was it called? I know its from Anthropologie. I would love to search for it for myself. I enjoy your laidback style with a twist everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss Jess!

    Jill, I don't know the style name of the necklace. I found it in a sale pile over a year ago. And thank you for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look seriously obsessing over it! Found it on LB!

    xo
    April Lyn

    the suit for dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, April. I'm so glad you stopped by and checked out my blog!

    ReplyDelete