Sunday, October 16, 2011

Repeat Offender

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your weekend was nice and relaxing!

Here's another hot weather look that may seem familiar. I seem to have fallen into a hot weather uniform that involves a slouchy tank tucked into a midi skirt, and since I have only so many items to make various combinations of said pieces, I am officially a repeat offender. If you remember correctly, the last time I took pictures of this skirt it was in front of the same wall. I blame the heat for my lack of creativity. At least I tried something new with my booties? Gimme a break here...!

Tank: Forever 21. Skirt: Anthropologie. Booties: Coclico. Necklace: Vintage. Belt: Vintage. Bag: H&M. Sunglasses: Ray- Ban. Socks: Marshalls.




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. omg I love all the colors of your skirt. they are so full of Fall that it's so amazing.
    you look precious

    kaitlin xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit reminds me of fall. I love it.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look amazing! Kinda a perfect, casual-chic look for fall. Love it!
    Oh and the fence is the perfect backdrop for this outfit...so it's all good. :-)
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally making me regret not tracking this skirt down! And the boots are perfect for the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Thank you Thank you. ladies!

    And Jenn, what size would you need? If I ever decide to get rid of this skirt you'll be the first person I will go to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a size 0. So let me know when you get tired of it. ;D

    ReplyDelete