Sunday, October 2, 2011

Alameda Flea Market

My first trip to the Alameda Flea Market was quite the success. I do have to say that I was totally overwhelmed there; it was complete sensory overload. I could not focus. I didn't even get halfway through all the booths before I spent as much as I was allowing myself to spend and tired out. I will definitely be coming back again though, since I did not find a dresser I wanted to buy (and could afford). Here are some pics from the day.

Cool book filled with vintage sketches of Women's Clothing from the 1970's.

Deep fried zucchini, a must in my book.

Way cool vintage shoes!!! They were so delicate.

Awesome furniture.

And now for my haul:
*Please excuse the last two photos for being completely rotated... they just would not upload correctly.

I thought this would be a great piece to hang up on my wall for jewelry organization.

Vintage topper. This would be great with high waisted bottoms or over a tighter fitted dress.

Two necklaces and a bracelet.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the piece for you jewelry! beautiful! great find!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to hang it up. I just hope it works out the way I am imagining it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, i am LOVING that vintage topper. the beading and design is gorgeous. beautiful fall colors also! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! This totally makes me want to shop some flea markets. That sketch book is really neat. I just love stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete