Thursday, September 22, 2011

Plum-tastic

Today was a very rare, and very welcomed day off. I got to enjoy it meeting a good friend downtown for some burgers at Super Duper Burger (they really are super duper). We also did some shopping and got to take in some San Francisco sun in the Yerba Buena Gardens. I love the Gardens because it's nestled away in the heart of downtown SF with a fantastic view of all the wonderful architecture.
Onto my outfit: I love this flowy top because I think it to be quite versatile. The hem allows me to layer it under cropped sweaters, tuck it into skirts/pants/shorts/whatever, or knot it up. Today since I am wearing a very fitted plum pencil skirt I thought a billowy top would help balance it out and create modesty. I knotted the front to show off the high waist of the skirt. Add some fun jewelry and you have yourself an outfit rivaling the architecture of Sf's finest. Also say hello to a new bag. I've been needing a bigger bag lately and this one was perfect. It has a vintage appeal and is the perfect size.

Top: Anthropologie. Skirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Miss Albright. Bag: H&M. Sunglasses: Ray Bans. Necklaces: Anthropologie and gifted.





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cute top! I've just figured out how versatile flowy tops are. It looks great knotted with the plum skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome outfit! I love the plum skirt and how your shoes buckle. The top is a gorgeous print!!! What a beautiful day!!! :D

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!
    It seriously was a gorgeous day. So rare in SF.

    ReplyDelete