Monday, September 26, 2011

Dynamo

Like I mentioned previously, I enjoyed my Sunday with two of my favorite people enjoying what this great city has to offer; amazing food and amazing sights. We went to Dynamo Donuts, a gourmet donut shop in Potrero Hill, and we splurged. We also took advantage of the shop's cute patio seating, despite the not so fair weather. After that we drove around the city, specifically the Presidio, and enjoyed the scenic route back home.

Dynamo Donuts: Maple Bacon Apple (two left), Chocolate Rose (front), Caramel De Sel (top right), and Chocolate Spice (bottom right)

Mocha Art


Just your friendly neighborhood spider...


Golden Gate Bridge
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Maple bacon apple donut? Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those donuts look awesome! i wish i had one right now. hahaha
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am actually jealous of your donut, not going to lie. Have to try and nab one myself :) btw this is my blog: www.fun-houses.blogspot.com, much love Jessy X

    ReplyDelete