Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Casual Cool

After what felt like waiting forever, I finally received my package from Gap where I ordered two leather jackets. If you remember, I wasn't sure which one I was going to keep because I liked so much about both, but as soon as I put them on I knew the tan one was a keeper. It just felt good on. It fit well, the leather was soft, and the color is an easy shade to match with pretty much everything in my closet. While it may not seem as edgy as the black one, I can see this jacket pulling its own in many looks and outfits. The hunt is finally complete! And here is the first simple casual outfit with my new jacket :)

Jacket: Gap. Cardigan and Blouse: Anthropologie. Jeans: Zara. Belt: J.Crew. Shoes: Miss Albright. Bag: Lucky Penny. Necklace: World Market. Sunglasses: Vintage.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great choice and very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tan on you. I have so little of that shade in my wardrobe - I never know what to wear it with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a leather jacket that color a couple of years ago. You'll get a lot of wear out of it.

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete