Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bows and Stripes

I'm gonna have to be honest; while I love this skirt I find it very difficult to style. I don't know if it's because of the style of the skirt itself, or lack of imagination. This morning while I was figuring out what to wear this pairing came to mind, and I have to be honest that I was a little disappointed in not seeing this before. The structured top in a neutral color helps tone down the bold stripes of the skirt, and because the blouse is not tucked in, yet still defined at the waist, I think it helps continue the line of the silhouette.

Top: Anthropologie. Skirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Anthropologie. Bag: H&M. Sunglasses: Vintage



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this pairing!!! really looks great!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blg and am loving the mix of fashion, food and general life. Will definitely be popping by again.

    ReplyDelete