Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspired

Feeling inspired by this polyvore set I created, I decided to give the look a try with items in my own closet. Sometimes I find that finding new inspiration in things you already own is a great way to re-discover your closet. It really does help you save money because it shows you the versatility of pieces you own. I wore the skirt you see in this outfit when it was much warmer out, but this morning I realized that I could make it cold weather appropriate with some layers, and a warm cup of coffee ;)

Jacket: Marshall's. Top: Target. Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack. Skirt: Thrifted. Boots: Corso Como. Scarf: Gifted. Tights: Walgreens. Hat: H&M. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Ray Ban.






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING outfits! I really loved your feature on Niyah's blog! Can't wait to see more outfits =)

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete