Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunday Funday

After a grueling 8 hour brunch shift at work on Sunday, I didn't really feel like going home to take a nap and wind down like I usually do, so I met up with my friend Justine to take advantage of the surprising and sporadic nice weather in the Marina. After walking around and window shopping (I was a good girl) we decided to eat dinner at Mamacita. Dinner was amazing! It consisted of chips & guacamole, a jicama salad which tasted even better than it looked (wish I took a picture), carne asada tacos (pic below) and a baked chocolate pudding dessert (which was also amazing and eaten before taking a picture).


Me and Justine- matching outfits not on purpose!

Photo by Justine
Blouse: Anthropologie. Jacket: Banana Republic. Trousers: Zara. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Hat: H&M. Belt: F21. Necklace: vintage. Bag: Schuler & Sons. Scarf: World Market.

Once I got home I did a little more "window shopping" online and bought this. Larimar is one of my favorite gemstones and I have a few pieces. It's a very rare and very unique stone that reminds me of pools of blue water. Look it up- it's beautiful!

Also be sure to follow me on bloglovin'! The link is right to your left- just sign up!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute in your almost matching outfits! And that dinner looks yuuuummmmy! I love Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is amazing. If you ever come to SF you should try it!

    ReplyDelete