Sunday, July 31, 2011

Larimar

Good news!

My computer is back, working and updated! Expect posts regularly now even though I will be on vacation for two weeks. First stop is Lake Tahoe where I can finally show off some warm weather and beach looks regularly. After that I'll be visiting my family in LA.

First topic now that I'm back is that I finally received this ring I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I'm so happy with it! I definitely recommend the Etsy seller I bought it from if you are interested in attaining a larimar piece. And I think everyone should own a piece. It is a rare gemstone with a great history that only comes from one part of the world.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a stunning cocktail ring! I love Etsy for such amazing finds! Just checked out your blog, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete