Saturday, July 16, 2011

Casual Cocktail

Some of my favorite pieces of clothing that I own include a few cocktail dresses that are a little more fancy than your every day dress. But if you are going to shell out a ton of money for a dress you bought for one occasion, isn't it a waste in the end? I like to get more bang for my buck- so I experiment with other pieces in my wardrobe to make my cocktail dresses more everyday appropriate.

The dress I am wearing below is the dress I bought for my 22nd birthday that was held at a fancy bar & lounge in the Financial District of San Francisco. I love this dress to pieces so why not wear it out and about during the day? A casual jacket does the trick.

Dress: Tibi. Jacket: Anthropologie. Shoes and Bag: Schuler & Sons. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Tights: H&M


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice dress. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    cheap sexy clothes

    ReplyDelete